A Real Working Farm
Lakeland Maze Farm Park is open seasonally, this year opening 29th May until 1st November during weekends, school and bank holidays and some weekdays. For full details, see our opening times and prices page.
Raines Hall Farm is a working farm, so as well as cattle, sheep and pigs, there are ferrets, rabbits, small rodents, llamas, alpacas, goats, horses and donkeys! With plenty of different animals to see, everyone will have a favourite!
Meet New Friends
Animal feed is available from the reception area and the ‘briefing tower’ so that you can hand feed the animals. Always remember to wash your hands if you have been in any animal contact areas. Hands should be washed with soap and warm water before eating and food should only be consumed in designated eating areas away from the animals. We do not bottle feed our baby animals but there may be a chance to meet them during animal demonstrations.
Please ask a member of staff if you have any questions, we love to share farm knowledge!
All the animals at Raines Hall Farm are looked after to the highest standards and given large enclosures with plenty of enrichment to ensure they have the best lives possible. Some live indoors and some outdoors, there is plenty to see all around the farm. And don’t miss the tractor ride and the chance to see our chickens!
Fun on the farm for all the family!
- New for 2021 we have AIR BOUNCERS wait till you see it, great fun!
- Trampolines – our outdoor Springfree trampolines are super cool and extra safe, which means extra fun!
- Outdoor Karting – our outdoor go karts are great fun for all ages
- Giant Draughts – grab yourself an opponent and look no further.
- Panel Maze – Get lost in our panel maze – it’s trickier than it looks!
- Outdoor play – Loads to climb, explore and slide down, there’s even a zip wire!
- Tractor and Trailer Rides – a huge favourite for all ages, a short tour over some of our farm land and a chance to learn about our chickens and the history of our farm. There is no extra charge for the tractor ride. There is a cover on the tractor to help keep you dry.
Whatever The Weather
- Soft Play Climbing Wall and Soft Play Area
- Indoor Go Karts
- Bunny Burrows Tube Maze
- Coin-operated Quad Bikes
- Petting Barn
- Farm Animal Barn
- Vintage Tractors
- Animal Demonstration Arena
- Sand Pit
- Gift Shop
- Bouncy Castle
- Playroom with Giant Lego
- Café serving delicious hot and cold food and drink
- Indoor Picnic Areas
- and lots more…
COVID-19 UPDATE – 18/8/2020
At present our indoor play and soft play areas are closed. Although the guidelines have now changed and we are legally able to open these areas, the reopening regulations are vast and we have not yet been able to determine if it is feasible and safe to open these areas. We have a wide range of outdoor activities and animal barns, as well as the maize mazes.
Why not make it extra special?!
Make your visit even more exciting by booking one of our Animal Experiences!
Spend a few hours with our animal care team learning about your favourite animals on the farm. Includes, feeding, brushing, handling and making fun enrichment for the animals.
Experiences can be tailored to all ages and abilities. Get in touch to book your experience now!